When potential clients call, the most important question is; How much does it cost? On this page, are typical ranges of total fees associated with our most frequently requested investigations. They are not exact and can certainly can be lower or higher. Every investigation is unique to your situation and can be adjusted accordingly. Our fees are very competitive. That said, we won’t lure you in with a low ball deposit and surprise you later with additional cost. We want your business, but first, we want to earn your trust.
The following pricing guide is the average cost of a type of investigation, to help you make a decision regarding your investigative needs. Estimates are not exact unless noted as a FLAT RATE. If the service you require is not listed, please call to discuss as we provide a full range of investigative services, just about anywhere on the planet.
- Alimony/Co-habitation Investigation – Minimum deposit of $3,500.00
- Suspected Infidelity Investigations – Minimum deposit of $2,500.00
- Missing Persons – Minimum deposit of $3,500.00
- Locate Investigations: Obtain most current address – FLAT RATE – $850.00
- Background Investigations: Start at $950.00 (includes criminal & civil records), marriages, divorces, etc. are additional cost.
- Custody and Child Support: Minimum deposit of $3,000.00
- Insurance Investigations – ie; workers comp, accident investigation, general liability, fraud…please call to discuss.
- Counter Surveillance – search for video/audio devices in home or business. Starts at minimum $950.00 depending on size of area to be searched.
- Criminal Defense – Hourly rate $150.00 per hour, plus mileage.
- Business Investigations involving Theft, Fraud, Sexual Harassment and more – $150.00 per hour.
- Witness Interviews/Interrogations – $150.00 per hour.