API Professional Investigations provides the following services:
- Domestic Situations – Infidelity, Custody, Child Support & more.
- International Investigations
- Missing Persons – Children, Family & Corporate around the world.
- Covert Surveillance of all kinds.
- In depth background investigations – not internet based.
- Insurance Fraud Investigations – Evaluate liability.
- Accident Investigation & Reconstruction
- All facets of Legal Assistance
- Experts in the art of Interview/Interrogations
- Asset Checks – Property & Banking
- Due Diligence
- Evaluate Potential or Actual Threats to person and property
- Armed Executive Protection
- Bug Sweeping (telephone, video & audio) – Residential & Commercial
- Computer Forensics
- Multi-lingual – Spanish, Creole, Portuguese, Italian and more
- Completely confidential
- Can operate in several south and central American countries
- Always connected when engaged in your work.
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured.
- Not a single complaint in 20 Years.
- Expert Researcher with accurate and useful sources to secure the information you need.
As you know the internet can be a blessing and a curse. When looking for information or personal service, particularly an investigation, be sure the source or the company you choose can provide what you are looking for before you spend hard earned money.
If a site offers information for a fee and it seems ‘to good to be true’. Then…as we all know…on most all accounts…” It Is ”.
Talk to the person who will oversee and handle your investigation. Be sure the company is local and they are not simply “sub-contracting” your investigation, which ultimately costs you more. Ask about their background and experience. Your situation is too important not to ask and they should be happy to answer your questions. Consultation is free and I welcome the opportunity to talk with you.
Paul J. Wood, Sr., President & Chief Investigator – A.P.I., Inc.